Sunday, May 8, 2011

Who Am I?

I call myself Michelle, not my legal name. Michelle is the name I gave myself, a choice that I made, versus my legal name which was given to me by my parents without any input from me. I am sure they had their reasons and I don’t fault them for it. I don’t have a problem with my legal name, it’s just that I have a persona that sometimes the legal name doesn’t seem to fit. My chosen name is Michelle Neiman Marcos. I have my own reasons for choosing this name, which I might address in some future post. You can call me Michelle or Shelley, which ever you prefer. The name fits my feminine persona, this persona is sometimes necessary, as it differentiates me from my male persona. Yes for all legal definitions, whatever that means, I am a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment