Sunday, May 15, 2011

Where have I been?

I have been on a hiatus of sorts, self-imposed as it was for various reasons, In a sense it still is ongoing. This current hiatus began just over five years ago with a purge, not my first one, but significant one none the less. I’ve done this several times throughout my life and later regretted it every time. Everything that was part of my feminine persona was discarded, every piece of clothing, jewelry, shoes, makeup, and wigs. Besides that I removed all content from the web that I had control of and deleted all images of Michelle that I had. Today the only images of me that remain in the public domain are few and are the only record of who I was back then, I only have access to a few of the images that the general public has with a little digging. I am sure there are a few individuals out there with a collection of my images, that’s great for nostalgic reasons! I haven’t been completely Michelle and out in public in over five years now. I know that this sounds sad, but I haven’t been sad for the last five years, only periodically. Overall I have been content and living my life, but there are those moments when one wonders, hence my reemergence.

No comments:

Post a Comment